Microsoft is providing free access to its e-learning collection of four online clinics. These courses provides IT Professionals experienced in Windows 2000 Server or Windows Server 2003 with the knowledge and skills to implement and manage virtualization technologies.
Topics covered in the clinic within the collection include:
- Introduction to Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2008
- Overview of Microsoft Application Virtualization
- Overview of Terminal Services in Windows Server 2008
- Overview of Hyper-V
- Experience in planning, implementing, and supporting Windows Server–based networks, operating systems and platform infrastructure. This may include experience in Windows 2000 Server, Windows Server 2003, and Windows Server 2008.
- Knowledge of server virtualization and Hyper-V.
- A Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) on Windows Server 2003 credential or equivalent knowledge.
- Clinic 5935: Introducing Hyper-V in Windows Server 2008
- Clinic 6334: Exploring Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2008
- Clinic 6335: Exploring Microsoft Application Virtualization
- Clinic 6336: Exploring Terminal Services in Windows Server 2008